1) There is no standard or flat rate for shipping. It is calculated automatically before you confirm an order, based on the weight of the order and your geographic location. All of our orders are shipped via UPS or USPS (Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO only), and you will have options on shipping such as: ground, next day, 2nd day, or 3rd day (USPS is only Parcel Post & Priority). The cost will adjust automatically with your choice. Once you have determined that the shipping is satisfactory, you can then process the order. Please Note: Shipping charges are estimated from UPS and USPS standard services. Shipping & Delivery Dates are estimated based on average fulfillment and delivery times and do not count holidays or other factors that can affect actual delivery. We are not responsible and cannot provide refunds for delays outside of our control (Weather, Natural Disasters, etc.)
2) All refused or undeliverable packages will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus the return freight charges. If the returned merchandise is determined to be unsalable no refund will be issued.
3) If your order contains perishable items and the website recommends “Overnight or 2 Day” shipping due to weather conditions (warm weather) and you choose another shipping option we are not responsible for damage to the merchandise. We will NOT refund or replace any products that are damaged due to extreme heat.
4) Signature confirmation is an option when shipping packages to residential addresses. You will be notified by e-mail with tracking information and an estimated delivery date once your order has shipped, so if you choose this option, please make sure someone is available to sign for your package.UPS/FedEx will make 3 delivery attempts and if no signature is obtained the package(s) will be returned to us. You will be responsible for the return freight charges (*see return policies). If you do not choose signature confirmation we will not be responsible if UPS leaves your package(s) and you determine they are missing.
5) Freight Collect Shipping: If your business has an account with UPS you may call us with your account # and we will use your shipper # and not charge freight. A handling charge of $5.00 will be added to your invoice.
6) Address Correction/Delivery Intercept: Once your order has shipped and you have entered an incorrect shipping address or need to change the “Signature Confirmation” request, please go to www.ups.com/mychoice to make these changes. We are not authorized to make these changes for you.