- Shipping & Delivery
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days (this does NOT include “Special Order” items and subsequent items on the same order) of placing the order (not including weekends and holidays). We process orders on a first in, first out basis. Depending on your location and the shipping method you choose, shipments leaving our warehouse can take anywhere from 1 to 7 days (not including weekends and holidays) to be received. We reserve the right to delay the shipment of your order due to warm weather conditions to protect the products from damage. We offer Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day and Ground shipping. *Military shipments (APO. Etc.) shipped USPS Priority usually takes 1-2 weeks. If you choose USPS Parcel Post you can expect a 4-5 week delivery time If you require “Next Day” delivery, please make sure your order is placed by 12 Noon Eastern Time and you select “Next Day” delivery. This will prioritize your order.
1. Information Collection & Use
Sweet City Candy is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Sweet City Candy collects information from our users at several different points on our website.2. Registration
In order to use the online shopping functions of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used in order processing and or to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. At times we may ask the user to provide demographic information (such as hobbies and gender), and unique identifiers (such as names or birthdays). This information is completely voluntary and in no way impeeds the user's ability to use the site. This information is collected primarily so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.3. Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time when visiting our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, the user may not be able to participate in some featured areas that require cookie information. Cookies can also enable us to track and target your interests to enhance and personalize your experience on our site.4. Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.5. Sharing
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Sweet City Candy does not rent, sell, or otherwise distribute or make available it's email address list to any third parties for any reason. We believe strongly in the responsible use of any information our site visitors provide to our site.6. Links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we [Sweet City Candy] are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.7. Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.8. Special Offers
Site members will occasionally receive information on products, services or special deals offered by Sweet City Candy. Our email list is a verified Opt-In Mailing list. There are no email addresses on this list that did not specifically and clearly request to be added to this list. For those list members wishing to unsubscribe from our emailing list, simply click here to go to our unsubscribe area.9. Online Promotions & Sales
At Sweet City Candy we periodically offer sales, discounts and promotions on our "Hot Deals" page and elsewhere on our site. These offers are available while supplies last, and may be applied to online purchases only. Offers are valid only at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively to completed orders. Other conditions for eligibility may apply. Sweet City Candy reserves the right to modify or end any offer without prior notice.
10. Site & Service Updates
We also send the user site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We may communicate with the user to provide requested services and/or in regards to issues relating to their account via email or phone.11. Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. This can usually be done at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
12. Notification of Changes
We take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When you are asked to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or other personal information), that information is encrypted with and protected by the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect your information off-line. All of your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing department or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
The web servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure, restricted-access environment protected by redundant, state-of-the-art, key-card and optical hand scan technology. Critically sensitive information such as credit card numbers are stored in encrypted format for additional security.
If you have any questions about the security on our website, you can send an email to email@example.com
- Returns & Replacements
1) If you receive an item that is either damaged or we shipped incorrectly, we will credit you or replace it at our expense. This policy does NOT apply to shipments where Overnight or 2 Day shipping was required but not chosen.
2) No returns on seasonal merchandise or special order merchandise.
3) Special order items cannot be cancelled once your order is placed.
4) If you receive an item that you just don’t want or decide that it is not what you thought it would be when you ordered, you may ship it back, at your expense, for a refund. Product must be returned unopened and in saleable condition or no refund will be issued.
5) All returns must be requested within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. Please call us at 1-866-457-8668 for a return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without this number. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee on all returns for credit.
6) All merchandise picked up at our warehouse is FINAL sale. No returns or exchanges allowed.